Do You Know Where Your Kids Are?

?

©Jeanne E Webster

Two thousand ten, the news was devastating.  A catastrophic earthquake had occurred in Haiti, severely affecting several million of its people–thousands of them children. They were suddenly homeless, parentless, friendless, hungry, naked, and poor. News reports soon surfaced that many of them had been kidnapped for use in the sex slave trade–an easy commodity for entrepreneurs. These fiends committed these atrocities under the guise of Christian humanitarian assistance.

Those events bring to mind an insidious disorder infecting the security of our children right here in the good ole U.S.A.  Listen up, folks.

Vicious animals are prowling our neighborhoods in each state, county, city and town; they are ever increasing in numbers and baseness.  Labeled as pedophilic sex offenders, these revolting, cold-hearted, sex-fevered beings roam our streets seeking kids to devour and suck the life from them.  They snatch kids at play in their backyards or playgrounds or walking home from school bus drops. They seize little ones while their parents momentarily focus on shopping or rip them out of their beds at night while the parents sleep. Days or weeks later, if ever, the sullied bodies are found cruelly butchered, stuffed into trash bags and tossed into garbage cans or city dumps.

The predatory population has become so abundant, we’ve run out of areas to segregate them from the overall population once they’re released from prison! This has all happened on our watch, folks.

We turn a blind eye to the growing number of sexually explicit television shows and the vicious, blood curdling movies noisily banging the airwaves. Have they anything to do with the rapid increase of violence against children? Do they invite mad and demented thoughts and actions on the part of the weak minded or cruel?

Does raising our little girls from a young age to wear sexy clothes, compete in beauty contests, use makeup, walk and talk provocatively have anything to do with this sick, giddy pedophilic culture?

When will we realize that we are part of the problem? We have sacrificed our children to the gods of perverseness and licentiousness. When will we wake up and seek out this rottenness and tolerate it no more?

Where have all the children gone?

They’re hiding in their homes, behind locked school house doors, under constant surveillance by cameras in gated playgrounds, or wherever we can provide secure areas for them. But some of them continue to come up missing, plucked from among us and forever lost. My heart is broken, my spirit weeps.  Will you do all you can to protect our little ones? We owe them that, don’t you think?

Update:

Folks, the sex trade is rampant in our country and is growing in leaps and bounds.  These are not sickies stealing and molesting and killing our children; these are professional business people scarfing them up as a commodity and selling them for sex objects, sex slaves.

They haunt the hotel areas of big events and proffer their wares—our children!  The political conventions we have just hosted in big cities…on their itinerary.  Big-time ball games…on their itinerary.  Any highly visible congregating of the masses…on their agenda.  You see, there are ever present people wanting what they sell, the young, innocent bodies of our children!

Our kids continue to be kidnapped, stolen, grabbed, snatched, or ripped from their homes and surroundings.   They are targets for the disgusting, degraded people out there who seek to defile and destroy these precious lives for their lowlife ugly habits.

Some children make it back home, alive but broken in spirit and with a life of heartache ahead.  Many are not so blessed.  Many never return, anywhere.  Many are transferred overseas to the sex trade markets existing in foreign countries, never to be seen again.

May we be ever vigilant over the lives of our young children.  Watch over them with steadfast love and care, because the vultures are circling overhead, seeking to steal and destroy.

Listen up!

27 comments on “Do You Know Where Your Kids Are?

1. Brad Scott, in some of his posts at http://www.wildbranch.org has much to say about the situation. But from a different angle… Given the numbers of folk who call themselves Christians in the USA (and if I may say, South Africa, too) it is alarming that lawlessness has held sway to the extent it has. E.g. in South Africa the rape of babies and little children is horrific. Children are raped and thrown into fields. Yet we are a country of which 80% claims to be Christians. We have not salted the earth, in the area in which we live. This is not a blanket condemnation of believers. But we have become cowed. We want to be liked, and not stir the pot so easily. Please don’t see this comment as a blame-game attempt. It comes from a heart that puzzles over these things.

• Hello Colleen! It is nice to meet you. Your blog has some most unusual and interesting posts; am thoroughly enjoying them.

I read some of Brad’s posts and from what I could gather, he certainly hits the mark for the main reason we are experiencing such an outbreak of child abuse. The act of forsaking the Law of God is the violation. We have forsaken the commandments of our God, we have sinned, we continue sinning. Those who come after us, they follow. Don’t we see this? We remove godly standards from the core of our society, then we open our society to no standards. Which is what we face now. Look around. No standards; anything goes. Even to the point of sacrificing our children on the altar of incest, sexual perversions, sex trafficking, and hardheartedness. May almighty God forgive us? No, we need to repent first before there comes forgiveness.

2. Thank for your writing this, we all need to be aware of this crime. We need to be the voices of these children. It is terrible what is going on and nothing is ever reported on it.

• Yes, Patty, we need to visualize the wolves among us, the predators, the mentally and spiritually sick. Pray for their salvation, for their turning from evil to the Light of Christ. Oh, Lord, protect the little ones! Shalom

• Lyn Leahz says:

Jeanne, did you happen to see my recent post about praying for the children? Please check it out. I posted this the other day, and it is so important. I want everyone to see it because it is that important. I hope you do not mind me posting the link here, and pray I don’t offend you by doing so. God bless you dear sister! http://lynleahz.com/2012/09/16/pray-for-and-with-your-children-before-you-do-anything-else-today-this-is-serious/

• Oh, Lyn Lyn, write it all, whatever comes. That’s why we have comments. Let others know, pass it on. If this blog is a medium, praise the Lord! I will check out your link, for sure. THANK YOU! Shalom.

• Lyn Leahz says:

I have had people get so mad at me for that, so I wanted to be sure. Thank you and God bless you!

• Lyn, I have manually reblogged your post, as I am unable to leave comments or “likes” on there. Why I don’t know. Anyway, I copied and pasted it and posted it. It needs to be read and referred to others! Thank you for your sensitivity and faithfulness to our Lord’s leading. Prayers always. Shalom

Folks, this sex trade business is growing fast and furious, like wild fires. The fodder is our children!!!!!!!! Please please pray and watch over them. They are precious. amen

• Lyn Leahz says:

That is so weird! No one else has ever had a problem, and I have never blocked you or anyone else. What exactly happens? Do you think it is a compatability issue? Have you had this problem with anyone else’s blog? That is very disturbing. When u have time, please give me more detail on this. You can read my blog, but you can’t comment or like…do the places appear, but you just can’t get them to do anything???

3. Lyn Leahz says:

This is always so disturbing to me. Lord come quickly! Between abortion, partial birth abortion, live birth abortion, insidious crimes performed against children by their own parents or caregivers, and this sort of thing, having four children of my own, this so greatly sickens me. I will never, ever understand how ANYONE could EVER harm a child in any way…from unborn, to newborn, to young, and teenaged…I pray fhe day soon when Satan and his nasty, wicked band of brothers will get what is coming to them for all they have done and are doing!

Isaiah 14:12, “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!”

Revelation 20:10, “Then the devil, who had deceived them, was thrown into the fiery lake of burning sulfur, joining the beast and the false prophet. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”

AMEN!!!!!!

4. SPTP2011 says:

Reblogged this on Stumbling into Grace with SPTP2011 and commented:
    Child Sex Trade is growing – Please be alert for Children’s Safety

• SPTP2011 says:

thanks Jeanne for the reminder – my sister’s church in Glendale AZ has a Sex Slave ministry – because of the closeness to Mexico there is such misery with women and children being forced into the sexual trade. Of course, being so close to Vegas – well – you know SEX is king in the city – Prayer for these women and children is key to binding the devil and his followers – we must keep up the prayers
        God Bless

• Oh my! It is hard to imagine being a sex slave, much less a sex trade trader! Oh God! Oh that we were all neutral! As the angels.

Sexual offences are one of Satan’s most used tools. Again, watch the eye gate, the ear gate, and the mind gate. Ever so watchful! They’re coming for even the elect among us! Shalom

• SPTP2011 says:

Shalom and Blessings

5. joseyphina says:

Very enlightening, Jeanne.

6. Jeanne, this breaks my heart. With 6 grandchildren, I pray everyday for their safety and protection. It is terrible to have to tell those old enough to listen to stay with us so that someone doesn’t kidnap them when they are out in public. Do you raise them to be afraid, or do you leave them in their innocence and take the chance that someone else robs them of it? My mom/gramma protective instincts are always on alert when one of our precious little ones is in our care.

• Times are not good for the very young and the very old, as the good book has revealed to us. The deceiver is at work and enjoying the wickedness he is raising up. Pray and pray some more. Especially ask the Lord to protect your loved ones. Shalom

7. Wayne Augden says:

Reblogged this on wayneaugden and commented:
    We all need to be aware of the danger our children are in, and do everything we can to protect them… The first step is prayer… Please pray for children everywhere…

• Bless your heart, Wayne for spreading the dangers. Every time I see a child at play and no parent or adult near, I pray they will be safe. And shudder within my spirit.

8. As an elem principal in a large urban, high poverty area I can attest to the truth of this post. I think that there is more to the reason…that being the government’s involvement in anything of a sexual nature. From homosexuality being promoted as acceptable to elementary children being taught to use condoms to children being told their parent’s can’t discipline them (stay where I can see you, for example)… There is no end to the danger…Come quickly, Jesus!

• Unbelievable! Yet true. We need to pray always for the safety of our families. For little ones everywhere. O God, guard and protect the innocent among us. Please remove the horrible thoughts that these predators have in their minds. Create within them a new spirit and new thoughts, that of peace and love, and not hate and destruction. May they seek the higher thoughts of life and forsake the lower thoughts of satan. Thank you, Father. Amen

9. Dicky says:

Jeanne, thank you for this post. We as parents need to watch over our children.

Comments are closed.