Celebration and Thank You!

celebrate

HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY:

WOMEN’S WINDOW

© Jeanne E Webster.  All rights reserved

Women’s Window has been in existence for three years!  The transition from a hard copy newsletter to a physical presence on-line has been most rewarding.

Thank you for your support and encouragement in this blogging adventure.  It is such a blessing to be in the company of great writers and friends.

Merry Christmas and may our Lord bless you with many joys in the year ahead.

Shalom!

Jeanne

26 comments on “Celebration and Thank You!

1. Congratulations, Jeanne. I can see from your following and the “likes” that the Lord is using you in a mighty way to be a blessing to others. You ARE a blessing to all of us, and I just wish I had more time to spend here with you. Thank you for what you do here.

I miss you, and all of our brothers and sisters in Christ. Love you much.

2. ddkaarre says:

Congrats and continued blessings! I have sent you a message on your facebook page and requested to follow you. We are looking for your address in order to send you a complimentary copy of Marty’s book just released this week. The book has your endorsement on the back and we want to say thanks. Thanks and Merry Merry Christmas!

• Thank you for your support and have truly enjoyed your devotional posts.

Congratulations again on the publishing of Marty’s book! Am sure it will be a winner! Will see you on FaceBook!

A heartwarming Christmas and healthy safe New Year!

3. Shofar says:

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY!!!

4. Shofar says:

Congratulations for reaching your 2nd anniversary. May God continue to bless many viewers with your ministry! Thank you for the follow!

5. Congratulations, girlfriend!

Wing His Words,
    Pam

• Thank you, Pam! Your continued support is a blessing, along with the link to your generous blog of devotionals and stories! A merry Christmas and a safe and joyous New Year!

Love you,
      Jeanne

6. Celebrate sweet friend ! A wonderful achievement ! I’m sincerely happy for you and US! Faithfully your friend ~Debbie

• Your blog and comments are such a precious addition to this site. It is a privilege to be linked with such a gifted author and thinker. Prayers always, dear sister in Christ.

Tender blessings of joy and peace to you this Christmas season.

Hugs,
      Jeanne

7. And congratulations to you, Jeanne. We must have started at about the same time except I started 2 years ago. Isn’t it wonderful how many people we meet and come to care about deeply (like you).

• What wonderful friends and writers God blesses us with! How quickly and easily the bond grows into deeper intensity and love. And respect! Amen. Thank you for your continued support and wisdom, and sharing in our third year anniversary.
      Prayers always for you, Sheri, and special thoughts for you and Tom this Christmas season.

Hugs,
      Jeanne

8. camary1996 says:

I love you!!! My blogging friend. God bless you too and thank you for our support also. Have a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year 2014!

Tanya

• Tanya, You are such a blessing and supporter and a must for our third year celebration of Women’s Window! A most ardent lover of our Lord Jesus! I am greatly blessed by your frequent comment presence. Love and prayers always to a very special friend! A joyous Christmas season. 🙂

Hugs,
      Jeanne

9. Butch Dean says:

I am thankful you are here.

• Wonderful to share our celebration of Women’s Window with you and Bonnie, my friend. May we continue to let Jesus shine in our posts for all the world to see. Your presence has been a strengthening force for me as the adventure of life continues. Thank you, Butch, for being true to His Word. Blessings of true joy and peace in this strange new world we live in. Shalom

your friend,
      Jeanne

10. Dicky says:

Thanks for your encouragement over the three years!

• Hello to my very special friend and writer and author, Dicky To. It brings special joy to have watched you grow in your writing career and realize that you have chosen to make use of the talent God has given you. Continued blessings, Dicky, in all you do for His glory. Thank you for sharing on our third year celebration! Shalom

your friend,
      Jeanne

11. nick1074 says:

Congrats and I like what you are doing here with your site! Well done!

• Nick, we are pleased to have you share in our celebration of three years at the wheel! Appreciate your support and blessings on your endeavors to present Christ to this world. His peace always.

Jeanne

12. Naphtali says:

Way to go! Congrats!

13. Happy Birthday/Anniversary to Women’s Window! I am thinking of what the Lord said to Abraham…that he had been blessed to be a blessing. It is the same with you, Jeanne. YOU are a blessing! May the Lord continue to bless you and bless others through you as you seek after and walk with Him.

Love in Christ,
    Natalie

• Natalie, thank you so much for your support and the wonderful blessing that YOU are! Yes, we all are blessed together by His love and guidance. What a Savior we serve! His peace always,
      Jeanne