© Jeanne E Webster
To wrap up the year here’s some levity for you… a little humor for the stressed at heart:
You might have a hard time avoiding reminders of the Almighty these days. Billboards bearing “Messages from God” have appeared in over 40 states. Here are a few:
- Let’s meet at my house Sunday before the game.
- Loved the wedding; invite me to the marriage.
- Will the road you’re on get you to my place?
- That “love thy neighbor” thing . . . I meant it.
- Do you have any idea where you’re going?
- Need a marriage counselor? I’m available.
- Follow me!
- Keep using my name in vain, I’ll make rush hour longer.
- I don’t question your existence.
- What part of “thou shalt not” don’t you understand?
- I love you…I love you…I love you!
- We need to talk.
- Don’t make me come down there!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!